✈️ ceo → .Best Domains
♥️ creator → Best App
🚀 mission → Scale Innovation
Create A Monster Hit I The Duffer Brothers On Writing And Selling A Hit Series I Masterclass
Before they turned the world upside down with Stranger Things, Matt and Ross Duffer honed their scare tactics on Wayward Pines and their debut thriller, Hidden. Now, the acclaimed showrunners reveal the dark science of creating a monster hit. Craft gripping story arcs, conjure unforgettable characters—like Eleven or Jim Hopper—and turn your raw idea into a pitch for the next big thing to cross over from the other side.
Learn more about the Duffer brothers on MasterClass at mstr.cl/3u64h9R.
Lessons in this online class include:
• How to Develop a TV Series Idea
• Conceiving the Idea for “Stranger Things”
• Writing Demo: How to Write a Logline
• The Duffer Brothers’ Writing Approach
• Expanding on the Idea
• Character Development
• Setting and Worldbuilding
• Developing a Season Arc
• Writing Your Story Outline
• Building Your Final Outline
• Starting Your Pilot Script
• The Elements of a Script: Description, Action & Dialogue
• Writing Demo: How to Write a Hook
• Getting to the Pitch
• The “Stranger Things” Pitch
• You’ve Sold Your Script. Now What?
• “Stranger Things” Season 4 Behind the Scenes
More from MasterClass:
• N.K. Jemisin Teaches Fantasy & Science Fiction Writing: masterclass.com/nkj
• Issa Rae Teaches Creating Outside the Lines: masterclass.com/ir
• Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television: masterclass.com/sr
MasterClass is the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best. With an annual membership, subscribers get unlimited access to instructors and classes across a wide range of subjects. Stream thousands of lessons anywhere, anytime, on mobile, desktop, and TV.
• Subscribe: mstr.cl/3niVGgm
• Facebook: facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: twitter.com/masterclass
STRANGER THINGS TM/© Netflix. Used with permission.
#masterclass #StrangerThings #DufferBrothers #screenwriting #storytelling #writingforTV